International sales exhibition of beetles and butterflies
ENTOMOLOGICAL EXCHANGE DAYS AND EXHIBITION
We cordially invite you to the International Entomological Exchange Days and Exhibition at the Congress Centre of Olympik Tristar Hotel, Prague 8
- a modern venue with high-quality lighting for the high-level presentation of the exhibits on offer at a high level
- easy access for delivery of goods
- very good public transport connections (metro Invalidovna and a tram stop five minutes from the hotel)
- plenty of parking spaces (free parking for exhibitors)
- refreshments available in the hotel bar and restaurant throughout the event
- possibility of accommodation in the hotel complex
- the venue will be guarded overnight by a security service
- a strong advertising campaign aimed at collectors and the general public
- free parking for exhibitors
- Opening of ento. boxes in the hotel restaurant is allowed until 22.00
Applications are accepted via the application form, by phone or by e-mail. We will inform you by phone or e-mail about the currently available exhibition spaces.
For table/place reservations, please contact us at the below contact or via the contact form.
Ing. Dan Čagánek
All exhibitors must . Reservation of a place is subject to participation for the entire duration of the exhibition. After receiving the order from the exhibitor, the organizer will send the exhibitor an order confirmation and a proforma invoice. The delivery of the proforma invoice to the exhibitor creates a legal relationship between the exhibitor and the organiser governed by the Exhibitor’s Terms and Conditions. The exhibitor has no legal right to obtain approval for participation in the exhibition, the organizer is not obliged to provide reasons for any refusal to approve the exhibitor’s participation in the exhibition. After payment of the proforma invoice, a tax document (invoice) will be sent to the exhibitor. The exhibitor is obliged to pay the fee for the table hire by the date indicated on the proforma invoice. In case of cancellation of the order, we do not refund the amount paid. The exhibitor may redeem their payment at other events organised by us within one year.
A maximum of two exhibitor identification wristbands are assigned to each vendor space and are valid for the duration of the event.
The exhibitor undertakes to keep his/her display open until the end of the exhibition and not to start dismantling and clearing the exhibition area before the end of the event.
The exhibitor is obliged to comply with , all applicable laws and regulations of the Czech Republic, technical standards and fire safety regulations. Foreign goods are subject to Czech . Furthermore, the exhibitor is obliged to respect the supplier’s instructions and to have the relevant certificates for the goods sold.
Price list for sellers valid from 1 January 2023:
|1 table (80 × 120cm)||CZK 800 / EUR 32|
|Power supply||CZK 300 / EUR 12|
For information on prices, please call or e-mail:
Assembly – installation
Friday 1 March 2024 6.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
Saturday 2 March 2024 5.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Opening hours for public
Friday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Promotion of the event
The organizer is preparing a complete advertising campaign for the exhibition.
FOTOGRAFIE HOTELU A PARKOVIŠTĚ